Saturday, August 27, 2011

Virgin Posting!

For years, I have been told that I need to "write a book", or chronicle the crazy stories that I've collected over my lifetime, living all over the world and meeting some wonderfully eccentric people.  This blob will be my initial attempt to write about some of my experiences.  I hope you enjoy it.  Please bear with me as I relearn how to write and also figure out how to use all this computer software. 

I have boxes and boxes of photos that I hope to sort through, scan, and share my stories about.  Many nights lately, I have laid awake in bed and fretted that my memories will be lost if I don't record them somehow.  I can't wait to share them with you.  I am open to suggestions and requests.  Want me to share something that happened with you and me?  Just ask. 

I'll also be peppering my blob with information about what's going on around me right now.  I'm happy to be in NashVegas, surrounded by amazing friends and the best boyfriend in the world.  Baxter is at my feet right now and just howled in agreement.  It is a beautiful late summer afternoon, and Lo, Meg and Brenda are all with me sitting on our patio and drinking Corpse Revivers.  I just got out of the pool, Puffy Cheeto dust is sprinkled on my keyboard, and Meg just finished trellising our tomato plants.  It's been a good day.


We're putting steaks on the grill in a little while, and I am wondering which anecdotes to start with... stay tuned!


1 comment: